Step1: Two-Hour Consultation About Franchising
“One small investment in time. One giant leap for your future.”
An in-depth discussion about the nuts and bolts of franchising, before you decide to franchise your business. THE ESSENTIAL FACTS YOU MUST KNOW before making this important decision.
The Essential Facts
- What nobody else will tell you about franchising before you spend your hard-earned capital.
- What are the financial benefits to franchising my business?
- The 3 biggest questions we encourage you to “answer” before you decide to franchise your business.
- What is the difference between: “Is your business concept franchisable?” and “Are you franchisable?”
- What are the major legal, operational and financial advantages, disadvantages and differences of selling your business as a Business Opportunity, a License or a Franchise?
- What are the three stages of franchising?
- What does it actually cost to franchise your business? (Low – Medium – High)
- What are the minimal resources required to become a franchisor?
- Should I expand through company-owned locations, pure franchising or both?
- How do I determine what fee structure (initial franchise fee, royalty, ad fund, miscellaneous fees, etc.) to charge?
- What are the most affordable options to produce a high quality Franchise Disclosure Document that complies with federal and state laws?
- What is the “real cost” of selling a franchise? (Internet, Newspaper, Magazine, Franchise Consultant Referral)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of selling my franchises through an in-house sales department or outsourcing to franchise consulting firms?
- What is the “real cost” of training a new franchisee?
- What is the “real cost” of supporting a franchisee?
- Should I produce my own Business Operations Manuals or invest in a consulting firm to prepare these documents?
- How can I be certain that my royalty income will meet my operating expenses.