Step 3: How to Franchise a Business
FGP’s Franchise Development Program is “stage-specific;” designed to methodically instruct you how to franchise your business. The flow of the delivery of our services is described in the chart below. During the first quarter, as the attorney prepares your Franchise Disclosure Document, we will be offering you instruction on strategic planning, elements of leadership, management, and operational and financial structure. Meanwhile, all of the information and knowledge in the production of the FDD will be compiled for insertion into your franchisee Operations Manual and your eventual Corporate Operations Manual.
The same process will continue, quarter to quarter, as we deliver the remaining services and products involving marketing, sales, franchisee training, business support systems and our proprietary, web-based, Support Management System™. Each individual step will be accompanied by appropriate consultation using our learning modules. All of the collective processes will become part of your operations manuals. When the complete, approximately nine months to one-year cycle is finished, we will target you to have 1 to 3 franchisees in full operation and be looking forward to future profitable expansion.
To provide the highest level of experienced consultation utilizing our 12 Comprehensive Learning Modules during your franchise development program. This will ensure that we prevent you from making 33 of the most costly mistakes in the early stages of your franchise organization. Throughout this fully integrated consulting approach, a profitable franchisor organization will be born.
Franchisor Development Program
- 12 Learning Modules (Unlimited weekly sessions to fully develop your strategic plan, franchisor/franchisee “business arrangement” within your franchise agreement, franchisor organizational set-up including financial budget and internal reporting systems.)
- Franchisee Marketing Strategy (Franchise Lead Generation and Media-Mix Optimization)
- Franchisee Recruitment and Sales Training Certification (Founder and Sales Executive)
- Franchisor Training and Support System (New Franchisee Training Itinerary & Regional Field Support System)
- Financial Management Training Certification
Training will be conducted at our corporate office in Westlake Village, CA.
|FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT: (Reviewed by Attorney)|
- Franchisor Agreement
- Area Development Agreement
- Compliance Programs (Registration and Renewals)
|BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANUALS:|
- Business Format Manuals (A comprehensive Table of Contents will be provided to develop your franchisee’s Business Operations Manuals.)
|CORPORATE OPERATIONS MANUALS:|
- A comprehensive Table of Contents will be provided to develop your Corporate Operations Manual, which outlines your internal standard operating procedures.
|FGP OFFERS THE FOLLOWING OPTIONAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS:|
- FRANCHISE SALES – FGP will assist in the recruitment of the first (3) franchisee sales, on a commission-only basis, to launch your expansion plan.
- OPERATIONS MANUALS – FGP will consult with you on how to produce your Operations Manuals internally, or should you decide, FGP will produce the manuals for an additional fee.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES – FGP will produce your website, franchise sales brochure and any other electronic or print products, for an additional fee, to promote the sale of your franchise.
Payment Terms: (Initial Payment) » To learn more about our fee structure (click here)
(9) Month Installments (paid as services are rendered)
FGP’s client consulting agreement will expire (30) days upon receipt of final payment.
*The Franchise Development Program outlined above involves a training, consulting and mentoring process lasting a minimum of (9) months. In some cases, a franchise system can be successfully launched within (6) months. Our goal is to transition you to the highest level of confidence to use your new Franchise Executive tools.
Due to the nature of learning how to build and manage each department of your franchise company, intensive focus on training is a core value of FGP. Just as franchisees cannot learn your business operating system through telephone and video training, you as new franchisor cannot learn a franchise operating system through telephone and video training.
We view consulting as a separate business discipline within your Franchise Development Program. Strategic planning, organization, structure, compensation, marketing, training, operations, support, communication, distribution and IT are all aspects of financial management.
You cannot build a franchise company by just advice. You must be shown how to do it (interactive and classroom training). Unless you are willing to do this, you are setting yourself up for failure.
FGP’s program has been designed to offer you the highest level of personalization, affordability and experience. Our low-cost structure maximizes the return of our franchise clients.
“The right relationship is everything.”